You( if any) may think is this a topic for a blog. You are right, but I am a person who enjoys the simple pleasures of life (eg. a Bullseye, a cup of Jaya Coffee(black) when it is cold outside) especially when i am away from my home. So i decided to publish this.
Yesterday i was very late to get into my kitchen it was around 9:00PM. I was veryhungry and I found that I am low on bread. Only some loaves are left. So I decided to increase the quantity of side dishes. When I opened the fridge I found that the two steaks left are almost near to their deadline, I should cook them.
Since pork is the cheapest meat that i could find here i was trying all the varieties of its derivatives but for the past few days i felt some hezitations to eat them especially the steaks. That is why they are still left. Some how I need to finish them. I started in the usual manner but to my surprize I found that they are getting cooked fast and i still have time till my veg curry is getting ready. There came out the professional inside myself. I should make it fully prepared today with all decorations. I started with garlic, ginger, garam masala and a little meat masala. I made them to a paste and applied it uniformly on the 'being fried' meat loafs, which is already half fried with pepper and salt.
When it was ready there was a nice aroma which almost doubled my hunger, I tasted and I was wondered... isthis thing prepared by myself??....
If someone could eat that they will definitely ask "From where u learned cookery"?. I thought what will I reply.. I will say the name of my mother..but actually it was some kind of 'Ekalavya' learning..i never thought about cooking myself when i am home..then who goes to learn?...
Thats it...
No comments:
Post a Comment